Position Filled -Assistant Engineer/Scientist- Corrosion
Corrdesa LLC seeks an Assistant Engineer/Scientist-Corrosion in Tyrone, GA.
Under the guidance of senior staff, you will:
Plan and conduct research on characterization of materials, including processing techniques, electroplating, anodizing and electrochemical characterization while adhering to laboratory and company ESH/QA practices and policies. Responsibilities include:
- Effectively use electroplating/anodizing equipment and run electroplating/anodizing experiments as required
- Conducting basic electrochemical and corrosion measurements following best practices
- Performing coating formulations
- Log results accurately and in a timely manner
- Design process experiments using DOE methodology
- Create test coupons and specimens
- Set up, adjust, operate and maintain laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Expand job specific knowledge through training, on-the-job learning, and scientific and technical publications
- Promote a clean and safe work environment
- Record, store and summarize information on procedures and results in a written format
- Complete work within schedule to meet reporting and deliverable deadlines
- Update and maintain inventory system